Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A trip to Vietnam in 2011

 I went to Hanoi and Halong Bay in 2011. Hanoi is developing pretty fast while Halong Bay is the one that left me mesmerized. Here are the pictures I took. It's not really organized but I'll try my best to write down what I remember.

View in Halong Bay.
View at Halong Bay.
Flying to Hanoi woohooooo!
In the Temple of Literature.

Hand-made product.
The Golden Turtle in Temple of Literature.
Traditional costume in Vietnam. I like it!


Tomb of turtles where top scholars'names were written on it.
A local summer drink to quench your thirst!
One-pillar Temple.

Hanoi version of Wan Tan Mee. Can't remember its name but it's delicious!
 A street along Old Quarter.

Some dish with fish sauce. A recommended delicacy!

A traditional house in Ethnology Museum in Hanoi.


 A Tomb.

Hello Halong Bay! A must visit site!! Trust me, it has one of the most beautiful sceneries in the world.









I'm not a fan of oyster, but this is like WOW!! I watched my friend's cousin smoked it and ate it on the spot. Not bad!!

The fun doesn't stop here. There were more and you've gotta experience it yourself. I really enjoyed my stay there. Thanks to Linh, a dear Vietnamese friend of mine who brought me around and tell me about her country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment