Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Casual Pants


Wearing: Seed top, Cache Cache pants, Bonita sling bag, House of Donatello gladiator sandals.

I had a random photoshoot with one of best friends today. She really has a knack for selecting places and taking nice pictures. This casual wear was something I picked out in a hurry to celebrate a friend's birthday. I really love the gladiator sandals I bought in Bandung. Somehow, it just matches with most of my outfits. (: And notice the little ribbon clip on my hair? It has become one of my most favourite clips. The grey pants give different tones of colour under the sun, and it's just a perfect match to the yellow top.

Well, fourth year has commenced a few days ago, and I was kinda busy with the new semester. Another holiday is coming up, so I'll be able to take more pictures with the new outfits I bought when I was on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment