Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Break

I was in KL during Christmas, and what I love most about this day is the Christmas spirit decorated with Christmas trees, reindeers, snowman, bells, sleigh, angels and ribbons. Here's a short story of my Christmas trip:
Can't remember where I took this picture but I love the sparkly glittery tree!
Christmas deco at the corner of The Loaf at Pavillion.
Angel, and more of them in Starhill Gallery.


A free cheesecake after shopping.
Ate it with my cousins - Joy of the season.
Reindeer caught at Pavillion.
The place is crowded with people.
Christmas Cupcakes at Ritz-Carlton Residence Lounge.
Love them.
I had a wonderful Christmas dinner with my relatives at a restaurant in KL. Too bad I couldn't recall the name. Believe it or not, the restaurant ran out of turkey, but the other dishes are equally good. 

Smoked Salmon.
How can you ever resist this?
Some cheesy soup with mussel and prawn.
Cod fish as main course. Lovely.

Dessert made of brownies and ice-cream.
And lastly, macaroons made by May.

5 comments:

  1. lovely post! thanks for visitin and followed u back on GFC...stay in touch girl..keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! so fun! :D What a huge christmas tree! hehe

    <3 xoxo
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo nice photos ! i like it! Maybe we follow each other !? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete