Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Red Peplum

Peplum from a boutique; ZARA shorts;
handbag from night market;
gold necklace from Ribbon and Asher;
butterfly necklace from Bonita (birthday present).

When I saw this red peplum during a Christmas shopping spree, I instantly fell in love with it. It has a few variety of colours like vermillion, white, navy blue and black, all of which I love, but the RED one caught my attention. It looked so lovely and classy, and so, it became an addition to my wardrobe. I love the texture of the peplum material, and the embedded flora like design to it that made it look kinda vintage and unique. Just wearing this top would cheer a person up.

My apologies for the poor lighting.

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress~!!! SO SO MUCH! -pika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red peplum! Great print on the fabric! I stumbled across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and tag along if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete